Hi Von -- Sorry you are having problems but your issues do not sound
related to this feature. If you are having issues with the Chrome browser,
you can file a bug report at crbug.com/new. If you are having issues with
Android, another Google application, or your cellular carrier, this
unfortunately is not the correct venue for support.

Cheers,
Chris