On Wed, Jul 26, 2023 at 10:03 AM Alex Russell <slightly...@chromium.org>
wrote:

> A screenshot would go a long way.
>
> Exciting to hear there's a partner that want this.
>
> Also, was there consideration of an OT? A strong reason to avoid?

The change to the API is very small and we had strong developer feedback
during development that the API worked for them. I also feel that this kind
of feature is a poor fit for an Origin Trial because it's not something
where you can measure the impact with or without the capability as the
capability is fundamentally necessary for the existence of the web app. At
that point the only benefit of an OT would be to ship an end-user
application early, but it wouldn't be a true experiment.