That behavior is to be expected. The "2" and ":59:NN PM" are being received
as separate events based on how the converter chips decide to pack serial
data (which arrives one byte at a time) into Bluetooth or USB packets which
contain multiple bytes.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reil...@chromium.org | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>