Yes, if you sign up for a 3rd party token and inject that into the site embedding your iframe before your iframe is created, that will give you access to unpartitioned storage (until the Deprecation Trial expires).

Here's a demo that injects an 3P origin trial token then creates an iframe:

https://rogue-lace-join.glitch.me/

And the relevant source files:

https://glitch.com/edit/#!/rogue-lace-join?path=index.html%3A9%3A8
https://miketaylr.com/misc/3pspdt.js

Feel free to reach out to me off-list to discuss more or if you have any further questions.