Thanks for the update, Kyra.

Would like to ask a follow-up question here. I noticed that
in chrome://flags/ there's the flag *Experimental third-party storage
partitioning. *For how long will users have access to this flag? And for
how long will they be able to disable this?

Additionally, for further clarification, if a customer disables this flag
in Chrome, would the user have the storage partition change that is
scheduled to roll out on 7/28 at 1%?