I think those are the ones that are hard to manually trigger while working in the debugger.

/Daniel

On 2023-08-26 19:30, PhistucK wrote:
I guess all of them would be good. Not really why only a few pseudo-classes are listed there...

☆*PhistucK*

On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 6:18 PM Joey Arhar <jar...@chromium.org> wrote:

    Sure I can try setting up the force element state feature for it.

    > along with other form-related ones

    Any ones you have in mind? I could try to do them all at once

    On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM PhistucK <phist...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Sounds good!

        > Debuggability

        > These new pseudo-classes will be supported by the DevTools
        styles sidebar automatically, just like every other pseudo-class.

        Can it (along with other form-related ones, I guess) be added
        to the list of toggle-able pseudo classes (shown when you
        click on the ":hov" button)?

        image.png

        ☆*PhistucK*

        On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 9:14 AM Joey Arhar
        <jar...@chromium.org> wrote:

                    Contact emails

            jar...@chromium.org

                    Explainer

            None

                    Specification

            https://drafts.csswg.org/selectors-4/#user-pseudos

                    Summary

            The :user-invalid and the :user-valid pseudo-classes
            represent an element with incorrect or correct input,
            respectively, but only after the user has significantly
            interacted with it. This is similar to :valid and
            :invalid, but with the added constraint that these
            pseudo-classes only match after the user has interacted
            with the element.

                    Blink component

            Blink>CSS

<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/list?q=component:Blink%3ECSS>

                    TAG review

            None

                    TAG review status

            Not applicable

                    Risks

                    Interoperability and Compatibility

            There is no interop/compat risks because this is a new
            feature that has already been implemented by safari and
            firefox and has WPTs.

            /Gecko/: Shipped/Shipping

            /WebKit/: Shipped/Shipping

            /Web developers/: No signals

            /Other signals/:

                    Ergonomics

            This feature will not be used in tandem with other
            platform APIs. The default usage of this API will not make
            it hard for chrome to maintain good performance.

                    Activation

            It will not be challenging for developers to use this
            feature immediately. There is already an MDN article for
            this feature, so I don't think that we need additional
            outreach.

                    Security

            There are no security risks for this feature.

                    WebView application risks

            Does this intent deprecate or change behavior of existing
            APIs, such that it has potentially high risk for Android
            WebView-based applications?

            None

                    Debuggability

            These new pseudo-classes will be supported by the DevTools
            styles sidebar automatically, just like every other
            pseudo-class.

                    Will this feature be supported on all six Blink
                    platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS,
                    Android, and Android WebView)?

            Yes

                    Is this feature fully tested by web-platform-tests

<https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/main/docs/testing/web_platform_tests.md>?

            Yes

                    Flag name on chrome://flags

            UserValidUserInvalid

                    Finch feature name

            UserValidUserInvalid

                    Requires code in //chrome?

            False

                    Availability expectation

            This feature is already being shipped by safari and
            firefox, so it will be available on the web platform
            mainline as soon as we launch it.

                    Adoption expectation

            This feature will be considered the best practice for its
            use case as soon as we launch it.

                    Adoption plan

            This is already implemented in safari and firefox, so we
            don't need to do anything in order to gain adoption of
            this feature.

                    Sample links

            https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/:user-valid

                    Estimated milestones

            Shipping on desktop         118
            DevTrial on desktop         118

            Shipping on Android         118
            DevTrial on Android         118

            Shipping on WebView         118

                    Anticipated spec changes

            Open questions about a feature may be a source of future
            web compat or interop issues. Please list open issues
            (e.g. links to known github issues in the project for the
            feature specification) whose resolution may introduce web
            compat/interop risk (e.g., changing to naming or structure
            of the API in a non-backward-compatible way).

            There are no anticipated spec changes.

            This intent message was generated by Chrome Platform
            Status <https://chromestatus.com/>.
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to
            the Google Groups "blink-dev" group.
            from it, send an email to blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org.

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAK6btwKVw_WLSEZ348JyUXHVXfrNOBD7DN1U5svUkQ%3D1TLADFg%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAK6btwKVw_WLSEZ348JyUXHVXfrNOBD7DN1U5svUkQ%3D1TLADFg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "blink-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CABc02_Kdx1qNJkwPADG4UaN%3DAVAPkHR9FWu%2BBExActRbYgSkqg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CABc02_Kdx1qNJkwPADG4UaN%3DAVAPkHR9FWu%2BBExActRbYgSkqg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.