LGTM2

/Daniel

On 2023-09-13 17:14, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
LGTM1

If there is feedback on the TAG review or Mozilla issue while this feature is on its way to stable, can you loop back to this thread?

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 4:01 PM Philip Jägenstedt <foo...@chromium.org> wrote:

    Thanks for investigating and fixing the failures, Koji!

    On the UA defined rules, if other vendors are happy with the
    examples used, then that's what matters in practice. If you do get
    pushback on specific examples I hope there are others that can be
    used that are a common ground.

    I think everything looks good here, but since the TAG review and
    Mozilla issue were filed recently, I'd like to give those a bit
    more time.