LGTM3

On 10/5/23 6:51 PM, Chris Harrelson wrote:
LGTM2

On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 10:46 PM Yoav Weiss <yoavwe...@chromium.org> wrote:

    LGTM1

    On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 7:17 PM Alex Turner <ale...@chromium.org>
    wrote:

        Mike: thanks for the clarification, I've added a comment to
        the TAG review and kicked off those reviews in a new entry:
        https://chromestatus.com/feature/5148973702840320. I'll ping
        this thread when those reviews are complete.

        Yoav: yes, that's our understanding (although until enrollment
        is enforced there is a chance we don't have a complete view of
        the testers). We're in touch with a few partners who are using
        it that we will communicate to directly. We also have a
        mailing list to broadcast these kinds of updates more
        generally. Given that, we feel confident the impact will be
        minimal to those testing the API.

        Alex

        On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 6:50 AM Yoav Weiss