While it would obviously be better for the header to only be sent once
(less bytes transmitted), I don't think sending it twice should cause a
problem so long as both headers are the same, e.g. they both specify "?0".
If you're seeing the problem with two headers but not with one, then that's
a bug. In that case filing a bug report at crbug.com, including as much
information as possible, would be appreciated.

I tried this with a simple test case on my own server, and it seems to work
fine.

[image: GoogleAnimated.gif]

⭘ W. James MacLean

⭘ Software Engineer