To clarify, rejecting the header *is* interpreting it properly. It's not
that duplicates aren't allowed, it's that there is no such thing as a
duplicate header in HTTP. Specifying two headers with the same name is *not* a
no-op. Rather, sending two headers with the same name is simply another
syntax for sending one header with the contents concatenated by comma.
(With the exception of the Set-Cookie header, which is processed a bit
strangely.) This is a holdover from the days when people cared about text
protocols being typable via netcat.

So, by sending:
Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?0
Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?0

You are really sending:
Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?0, ?0

"?0, ?0" is not a valid Origin-Agent-Cluster, thus it is rejected. A
DevTools warning for headers we could not parse would indeed be good, but
rejecting it is correct.