LGTM2

On 11/8/23 11:33 AM, Yoav Weiss wrote:
LGTM1

On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 8:11:02 PM UTC+1 or...@google.com wrote:

    Sorry for the delay in response. All of the PRs have since landed.

    Regarding your question on the interest group limit changes, these
    limits are intended to be guardrails against exceptional behavior,
    and not meant to be reached under normal conditions. In the best
    practices we previously published at

https://developer.chrome.com/docs/privacy-sandbox/protected-audience-api/latency/#fewer-interest-groups-bidding

<https://developer.chrome.com/docs/privacy-sandbox/protected-audience-api/latency/#fewer-interest-groups-bidding>,
    we encourage buyers to use fewer interest groups. Though other
    implementations may choose different specific values for these
    limits, they're intended to remain as guardrails; sites will not
    need to write browser-specific code to account for these.

    Thanks.

    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 8:01:19 PM UTC-4