If you want to batch it together that sounds fine to me. Can you:

* Update the chromestatus entry
<https://chromestatus.com/feature/5021508157571072> accordingly (including
shipping milestones, updated description, and potentially re-review of
privacy security etc)
* Land those two PRs for the spec and explainer

Then the API owners can review again and re-issue 3 new LGTMs if it looks
good.