FYI, we are also planning to provide a grace period for sites registered
and approved for the deprecation trial to give them time to deploy trial
tokens.  See this updated section of the blog post:

https://developers.google.com/privacy-sandbox/blog/third-party-cookie-deprecation-trial#:~:text=We%20acknowledge%20that,the%20grace%20period
.