I'm interested in the first-party version of the 3PDC Deprecation Trial for
top-level origins. I've already registered my domain for the DT for the
third-party version. My token is technically already first-party; I did not
enable "Third-party matching" as instructed
<https://developers.google.com/privacy-sandbox/blog/third-party-cookie-deprecation-trial#provide_the_token_in_an_http_header:~:text=This%20corresponds%20to%20not%20enabling%20%22Third-party%20matching%22%20in%20your%20deprecation%20trial%20registration%20as%20you%20are%20providing%20the%20token%20in%20your%20own%20responses.>

under providing the token in an HTTP header. Can I use my existing token
for the upcoming first-party version for top-level origins? Or will this be
a separate registration process where I need a different token?