We are holding this feature off from M121 stable because of an unexpected
regression: https://crbug.com/1508176

While we investigate the problem, we will enable the feature through
finch on M121 Dev, Canary and Beta and watch for bug reports.  We don't see
a way to measure the risk without exposing the feature.