Gentle reminder to request approvals for the other review gates in chromestatus, thanks.

On 12/1/23 1:05 PM, Mike Taylor wrote:

On 11/30/23 10:56 PM, Fergal Daly wrote:

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 2:23:12 PM UTC+9 Yoav Weiss wrote:

        On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 at 12:31, Nonoka Muraki
        <murakinon...@chromium.org> wrote:
        TAG review

        Not needed because This is a small feature where we just
        dispatch a new event.

    Unfortunately that's not a criteria for skipping a TAG review.
    Can you file one?

I'm concerned by this because every TAG review I've seen in the last couple of years has taken months to get a response. If our own privacy review is positive and we have agreement with other vendors would we block on the TAG review?
In practice, we don't block on TAG reviews, but we like to give them a chance to review or comment within a reasonable time period (typically a week or two).