Hi Jonathan,
In doing bug triage, I'm randomly coming across multiple
<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1511237> web
developers <https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1501568>
confused by this behavior. Do we need a blog post perhaps to help raise
awareness and provide a better announcement to the community than a
blink-dev thread?

Thanks,
   Rick