On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 7:14 PM Reilly Grant <reil...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 5:56 AM Mike Taylor <miketa...@chromium.org> wrote:
>
>> During this origin trial we realized that the full capacity of the API
>> couldn’t be tested due to a lack of support for third-party tokens. An Origin
>> Trial extension
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/s83S7wXxa6E/m/AjvsIJxmAQAJ>
>>  was
>> necessary until M123.
>>
>> Is there any developer feedback that can be shared from the origin
> trials? I'm looking for signals that developers have been able to improve
> user experiences by using the new signals.

Though we cannot share the exact feedback from the origin trial due to
confidentiality (we also only got a summary ourselves as non-Googlers), the
feedback was quite positive with all respondents extremely likely to
continue using the API. None of the respondents found the API hard to use,
but we received some minor feedback on the API shape and feature requests
that we have adopted or at least filed issues for.

Ajay (cc'ed), might be able to share more.

Kenneth