Hi Marcos,

The spec for the writing suggestions attribute
<https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#writing-suggestions> doesn't specify how UAs
should implement writing suggestions under the hood, it just aims to
provide developers with a way to control whether the writing suggestions
are shown on their site or not. I don't think this attribute or its
on-by-default state carries inherent compat risk. I think any compat
issues/quirks would depend on the implementation of writing suggestions,
which will vary from browser to browser. I responded in the Github issue
too, but we'll likely need to get to the bottom of what is breaking those
sites with Safari's implementation of writing suggestions. We can continue
discussions on Github.

Thanks,
Sanket