LGTM2

On 3/26/24 1:25 PM, Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) wrote:
LGTM1 once the fix <https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/5386749> to the above issue lands.

On Monday, March 18, 2024 at 7:56:52 PM UTC+1 yshal...@microsoft.com wrote:

    Yes, I believe the bug [1] is a blocker.

    [1] https://issues.chromium.org/issues/328102503
    <https://issues.chromium.org/issues/328102503>.

    On Monday, March 18, 2024 at 1:51:43 AM UTC-7 yoav...@chromium.org
    wrote:

        Great to see a positive position from Mozilla on this.

        Is the above mentioned bug a blocker here?

        On Friday, March 8, 2024 at 12:52:58 AM UTC+1