Pro-tip for API Owners who want to get their L-G-T-M's detected via email:
start your reply with the magic word.

ChromeStatus only looks for LGTMs in the first non-blank line of your
message, which could be a whole paragraph since people usually don't break
lines themselves in emails.   The reason for that is to avoid detecting one
that is mentioned as part of a nuanced discussion, e.g., "You are missing
these things... <br> ... <br>.... After you address them, I will be happy
to LGTM."    Meta-example: I could use LTGM in this point in the discussion
without accidentally approving the request myself because this is not the
first non-blank line.

Also, since we are on the topic, ChromeStatus will not treat the phrases
"not LGTM", "almost LGTM", "need LGTM", "want LGTM", or "missing LGTM" as
an approval.  But, if you use some other negative term, it might slip past
that rule and be counted as approval.  If that ever happens, you can always
change your vote on chromestatus.com.

Thanks,
jason!