LGTM3

On 7/3/24 11:35 AM, Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) wrote:
LGTM2

Thanks for working through the PR!

On Wednesday, July 3, 2024 at 5:34:54 PM UTC+2 Daniel Bratell wrote:

    LGTM1

    /Daniel

    On 2024-06-26 20:16, 'Sahir Vellani' via blink-dev wrote:
    The PR is ready and has been *approved *by the PEWG.

    The shape of the API has been reverted to an id (albeit with a
    slight name change, persistentDeviceId) on the main PointerEvent
    interface. All links along with request for positions have been
    updated. Linking the spec pr here
    <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/495>for convenience.

    On Thursday, May 23, 2024 at 7:00:38 AM UTC-7 fla...@chromium.org