Thanks - before I jump too deeply into the review, would you mind requesting the various review gate bits in your chromestatus entry?

On 7/15/24 2:44 PM, Robbie McElrath wrote:
Thanks for taking a look Mike!

    Are there any things that an IWA needs that DevTools can't
    currently do?

No, the IWA security rules are enforced with existing web primitives (CSP/TT, permissions policy, COI) that already have DevTools support. There is some non-DevTools tooling needed to build and sign the bundle, but I don't think there's a use case for adding bundle-related functionality into DevTools.
Makes sense. Are there plans to build said tooling and make it available to ease adoption?

    Can you say more about this please? Or is there an issue or
    explainer to read for more context? Is there a plan to do the spec
    work?

Integrity block v2 was recently proposed to address key rotation related issues with v1. The internal design doc is here: go/iwa-key-rotation. Yes, we will be speccing this.
Great - any idea of when you might have some version of a spec draft ready?

    <https://chromestatus.com/feature/5146307550248960>

    Links to previous Intent discussions

    Intent to prototype:

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAEmk%3DMayyUjocrvyQKgu-bZy_4z5VJ0ijHCAijBTZY2xLwJpJQ%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CAEmk%3DMayyUjocrvyQKgu-bZy_4z5VJ0ijHCAijBTZY2xLwJpJQ%40mail.gmail.com>

    This intent message was generated by Chrome Platform Status
    <https://chromestatus.com/>.

    Google Groups "blink-dev" group.
    send an email to blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org
    <mailto:blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org>.