OK - thanks. It sounds like the majority of the API is specced, with some options to go (I hope I'm interpreting that correctly).

LGTM to extend from M127 to M130 inclusive.

If there's a further extension request, I would expect all the spec work to be finished and merged, and significantly more WPT coverage. If WPT needs support for PA to be more testable, I would strongly recommend you start thinking about webdriver/testdriver.js extensions to make that possible.