To be honest, I didn't feel it was necessary given that the specification
was already shipped in Safari and on Quest (which admittedly is a Chromium
fork), and my understanding was that Mozilla was not making active
investments into any WebXR efforts. However, I've gone ahead and filed a
standards position request for mozilla here:
https://github.com/mozilla/standards-positions/issues/1070

And to head off any future request, I've also filed the WebKit one, though
I assume it's mainly a formality given that it's shipping on the Apple
Vision Pro: https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/395