Hi!
Is there a good tutorial or kind of mastering the command line book?
Of course i could read the linux and unix administrators handbook.
But that book is a huge amount of text to go through.
I really would be able to use the command line more but i really don’t know
where to start.
Copying and moving files is  not a problem.
/A