Well, now that bash is everywhere, perhaps we'll see a console comeback, at
least for the blind. I could see great email clients and web browsers come out
of this. But then again, it may just be a sort of forgotten thing, on the
fringes of knowledge, like the windows command-line is for most users.

Sent from my iPhone