I haven't used it in a while. SOme of the controls go invisible on there. last
time I tried to post a new story, I couldn't find the submit story button and
contacting slashdop web admins basically got a silent response (stone wall
anyone?). the mobile version of slashdot might be more accessible, but given
the recent history with accessibility issues, I am not sure. still, it is worth
looking into.

-eric

***
Help out a blind athlete to achieve his goals (including the Tokyo 2020 games).
Show your support here: http://www.tiny.cc/EricOyen