Have you run brltty yet?  That's usually what enables braille in linux and
I hope someone using your display responds since they may provide specific
switches to use to get your display running.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.