It's great that you're tackling this problem. In addition to various speed test
websites, it's worth comparing your results to the other tests we use for
measuring bufferbloat. You probably know about these, but I figured I would
list them for completeness:

1) Flent.org - the gold standard that provides repeatable, measurable results.
See also the RRUL Chart Explanation for Cliff Notes about how to read the
resulting plots.
https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/RRUL_Chart_Explanation/

2) betterspeedtest.sh - an easy-to-run script that fires off a ping test, then
runs netperf to generate upload and download traffic.
https://github.com/richb-hanover/OpenWrtScripts#betterspeedtestsh

Since these are not web-based, their results may not match yours, although it
would be good to be able to explain differences.

Best regards,

Rich Brown