> On 6/17/07, Egon Willighagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry to be a pest, though, but is this completely replacing Planet
> Blue Obelisk?

That's what I had in mind, because I have no place to run the PlanetPlanet
software right now.

> It's just that I thought Planet Blue Obelisk was a
> really good face to show, actually - better even than the wiki,
> because it emphasised us as a community of real people with real
> interests, rather than as some abstract.

Had not thought about that bit... the BO section of Cb suits me well,
except for some missing entry titles... I even have the BO headlines on my
blog front page now.

> That felt really approachable
> to me, compared to a "faceless", relatively-speaking, MediaWiki
> install. Maybe that's just me, though!

Noel wanted to reinstate the original planet BO... maybe it is a good idea.

Egon