On 6/18/07, Egon Willighagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, if Egon can give me some pointers on Planet Blue Obelisk, it can
> definitely be resurrected at openmolecules.net. Suggested URLs are welcome
> (planet.openmolecules.net ?)

planetbo ?

Please, no. The unintended signifier there (BO - body odour) isn't a
good one. :)

planet.blueobelisk.org is one obvious possibility, though it's maybe a
bit obscure namewise. I like blogs.blueobelisk.org - simple, direct,
and self-descriptive. The techies'll clock that it's
running on Planet, but for everyone else, it is just (effectively) the
Blue Obelisk team blog.

My favourite, though, would be having it as the front page of
www.blueobelisk.org, and having the wiki hanging off it (rather than
the other way round). I'm expecting to be alone on that, though...

Andrew