I don't have anything very useful to say, but I wanted to correct my
previous comment that installing the new update of Java probably made
things ok.  The recent Java update appears to have major security holes.

http://arstechnica.com/security/2012/08/critical-bug-discovered-in-newest-java/

Aaron

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Nina Jeliazkova <jeliazkova.n...@gmail.com

Homepage: http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~sterling/