Hi all,

I was pinged today that the Blue Obelisk website's redirect to the
wiki is down...

Now, we can point it to the new wiki location (again) or we can take
this opportunity to migrate the wiki content to Markdown in a Git
repository, say at GitHub or so... that would make making updates to
the website very easy, and anyone could send a pull request... (e.g.
listing John as the latest award winner...)

I can set things up if people are interested in the idea...

Second, can someone remind me who own the domain name? As we will have
to set up a new redirect...

Egon

--
E.L. Willighagen