Please remind me of the new wiki location and I’ll redirect the domain for now.
My ageing neural network had forgotten about it, otherwise I would have fixed
the problem a while ago.

But I am totally in favour of migrating to GitHub and MarkDown. We discussed
that briefly in Washington but nothing was done so far.

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..