On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM Egon Willighagen <
egon.willigha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Oliver,
>

> BTW2, do we have a critical mass of potential mentor and project ideas to
> propose the Blue Obelisk as mentoring organization?

It's a really good idea to have projects that drive the definition of the
languages and packages. I'd be happy to mentor people in this area. My main
interest is extracting semantic information from legacy - anywhere in the
domain of chemistry/crystallography/materials/ so happy to react to
suggestions. Keen to work with spectra and/or reaction schemes. Also
currently working on phytochemicals.

> --
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dept. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069