Hi all.

Migration to new server went well - mostly. For some as yet unknown reason, php
multi views are not working on 5209R… which is a requirement for newlinq. But,
this is not necessarily a bad thing for newlinq. The existing design was
created over a long period. I am planning to replace the multi views with a mod
rewrite rule.

I have created this already, and it is working in my testing. I will be
activating this tomorrow morning for me. If you have any issues with NewLinq in
the near future, please let me know.

Thanks.
GK