Hi All,

Maybe we can have a JCP like system wherein all members vote.

We can also give the sponsors a particular number of seats ( non-veto
powers) to the sponsors who have supported it .

I propose not exactly a JCP like system but we can look at a modified
version of JCP voting system

What do you guys feel ?

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>