Hi,

Andre Schnabel wrote on 2011-03-16 17.28:

Still at the office and not sure if I can make it in time.

that's sad to hear, because it would once again leave us with just 4 SC members in the call. Given that we have 16 people (8 seats plus 8 deputies) in the commitee, that's not really that much... :-)

To all the SC: Would it help if we did the calls during the weekend? I know that some do not want this, but I would appreciate if we could gather at least most of the SC people together during the calls.

Not to blame you, André, I just took your mail as a chance to point this out. :-)

We are waiting for the TDF website to be migrated to Silverstripe
(at least Christian, Christoph, Florian are working on this). As soon
as this has been done, we will implement a application form (protoype already
exists). After this has been deone, we can really start the process.

Ideally, the new site is propagated in DNS already tomorrow. :) Thanks Christian!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108