Hi Flo,
Hi,
[...]

To all the SC: Would it help if we did the calls during the weekend? I know that some do not want this, but I would appreciate if we could gather at least most of the SC people together during the calls.
For me it would be better and if we can make it earlier too :-)

Not to blame you, André, I just took your mail as a chance to point this out. :-)

We are waiting for the TDF website to be migrated to Silverstripe
(at least Christian, Christoph, Florian are working on this). As soon
as this has been done, we will implement a application form (protoype already exists). After this has been deone, we can really start the process.

Ideally, the new site is propagated in DNS already tomorrow. :) Thanks Christian!

Great and thanks a lot Christian!

Kind regards
Sophie