Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-03-23 18.04:

VoilĂ . SC members, feel free to vote again, or shout (but for the very
last time).

thanks a lot for managing this, and for your patience. +1 to the policy.

Just one small thing: Legally, marks do currently *not* belong to TDF, as TDF does not exist. They legally belong to OOoDeV, but I would waive the necessity to mention that until either OOoDeV has renamed itself (the annual meeting will decide on that in April), or TDF legally exists.

Another mark: Maybe we should add a version and/or a date to the TM policy, so we know which version people refer to. Like "TM policy as of 2011-03-29"

And then a note: Google has locked our two marks for use in advertising, so I hope this will limit the amount of fraudulent sites. Anyone seeking permission to use these marks in advertising can also contact the legal@ alias and we can decide on exceptions. I want things to be as easy as possible.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108