On 7/6/11 10:44 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

I definitely will join that session. :-) We could do load balancing with
a pasta cluster? :-)

We can try, but I see more of a salted boiling water balancing... It should be clear, though, that only code hackers and TDF volunteers will be able to eat hacked pasta. For the recipees, I have added some choices on the wiki, based on what I would prolly suggest today (still a long way to go to September).

--
Italo Vignoli
tel +39.348.5653829