Hi Italo, Drew,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Italo Vignoli <italo.vign...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a member of the SC, I would personally avoid to have the SC discuss this
> issue (which, in my opinion, is not an issue). This is something that teams
> should discuss internally, and I see the SC get into the discussion only if
> something unreasonable happens.
>
> I will confirm and support this choice during the SC meeting.

I noted your change to the agenda item:

"(Italo: I do not like the way this item for discussion has been
worded, according to what has been discussed in the mailing list)"

I was invited to add an agenda item for discussion, and this is the
subject that I'm hoping that the SC will clarify, which arises from
multiple past discussions about Windows screenshots. Given the claimed
legal sensitivity of the issue, and the claimed legal liability
arising from use of Windows screenshots, I feel it is indeed a valid
matter to put before the SC for some official guidance/decisions.

--
David Nelson