Hi,

> Von: Charles-H. Schulz
>
> I'd +1 Thorsten's short summary, but does it work with Debian rules?

yes - it daoes, bacuse ...

> Le 10 août 2011 14:34, "Thorsten Behrens" <t...@documentfoundation.org> a
> écrit :

> > The tm rule then boils down to: stuff from the official tdf/libo
> > website - TDF mark permitted. Stuff from elsewhere: TDF mark not
> > permitted, unless permission explicitely granted.

Debian can just use the LibreOffice logo (without TDF tagline), as they
build from source without major modifications.

Again - the only problem i see is that the "TDF-tagged" Logo is the default.

And - we already have two logos, so there is no additional effort in
"creating and maintaining a second logo".

regards,

André