Hi,

yep, your list is correct. Some details:

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-08-12 16:20:

SC private

Contains of steering committee plus deputies, plus a few people who have been involved in the discussion of setting up a foundation, even before TDF was born. Recipient list should be re-defined by the new board of directors then, it's their decision who should stay on the list and who shouldn't.

AB private

Contains advisory board representatives, plus all the steering committee members and deputies.

Web infrastructure

Contains all the administrators (everyone who has root access, that is).

Security

Contains LibreOffice developers, and representatives of various distributions.

Marketing private (for pr drafting and readiness)

Currently has a list of local team representatives, we're right in the process of setting up a marketing network to determine/add recipients.

I would not propose to add these lists to our main mailing list page - I am not too keen of revealing the URLs and aliases, even if they are password protected. However, if someone wants to add the lists to a wiki page, feel free to do so.

Hope that helps,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108