--- On Mon, 12/9/11, Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

From: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Date: Monday, 12 September, 2011, 12:06

Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-09-12 11:13:
> This has not worked in the last year and is unlikely to work in the near
> future.  I have seen people start work on Base before but because any lists
> that they posted questions in were more interested in almost anything other
> than Base they got discouraged or distracted.

about how many people are we talking? How many people would like to work
specifically on Base, and in which areas?

Florian

-- Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
steering-discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org