Hi Jesus,

2011/10/8 Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>:
> In my opinion, I don't think it's best for the project to put some of
> the most skilled developers to work in documentation, when other
> developers can also do this task perfectly well.

It is precisely these guys who could put the most effective work into
this initiative, and probably the fastest. I'm asking the potential
future members of the BoD to lead the way on this. Documentation is
always considered to be some kind of unnecessary-to-optional
accompaniment to software -- unless you're some poor blighter trying
to understand how the thing works.

--
David Nelson