Hi Jesus,

2011/10/8 Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>:
> I'd create a group of people with different
> skill levels to work on it. I don't deny that it will not be as
> effective, but I could also be a chance for wannabe developers to
> learn a lot about the project while they work in benefit of the
> community.

This is an important initiative and really needs time from the people
with the best knowledge to be a genuine success. We don't need wannabe
devs guessing how it works or making mistakes due to incomplete
knowledge. We need the guys at the top of the pyramid to help give us
an eagle eye's view of how the software really works. This *is*
priority work if the software is to be really open and if we are
really to attract people to work on it.

--
David Nelson