Hi,

David Emmerich Jourdain wrote on 2011-10-30 16:28:
IMHO, I don't see why can we not adopt this option. The current MC proved
that was (and is) impartial and deeply focused on meritocracy, essential
factors for an MC.

For me, the current MC proved that's fully deserving of this gentlemen's
agreement.

I have full trust in the current MC, no doubts about that. The issue that makes me favor the other option (wait until the new MC is in place) is that it would avoid having elections very soon after the legal set-up, which is rather time consuming.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation