Florian,

Le 06/11/2011 13:14, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> it seems we didn't yet come up with a solution. Everyone voted (thanks
> for that!), and e.g. Wednesday 1600 UTC looks rather good, with 7 people
> joining and 2 possibly, giving a total of 9.
>
> On the weekend, however, it looks rather bad. Neither Saturday nor
> Sunday has many people who could join a call. Please everyone check your
> availability again. With the current results, we could e.g. do Wednesday
> 1600 UTC and Friday 1500 UTC, but no "real" weekend call.
>
> I am fine if we don't do one on the weekends, but wanted to give
> everyone a chance again in case two times in the evening is not desired.
>
> The poll is at
>
>     http://doodle.com/rqay5h7syg45by9x
>
> Thanks, and have a nice Sunday,
> Florian

May I propose an alternative solution?
I was actually wondering if we would always need one call every week. We
had a year of "setup phase" and obviously we still have much work to do,
however, if we see things 6 months down the road maybe the BoD won't
have to gather that often and sometimes it's best to have one call every
two weeks with everyone available that short calls each week. I have no
strong opinion here, only a comment that the problem at hand might not
be a real problem.

Best,
Charles.